Due to the subject matter, Blindness is recommended for ages 15+. Please note that Blindness contains discussion of sexual assault, explorations of psychological trauma, and description of an act of physical assault.
The installation includes extended periods of complete blackout, strobe and bright flashing lights in close proximity to visitors, as well as loud noises.
Several showings will be available in Spanish.
Ticketing and Installation Information
Please note that all tickets are sold in pairs at the comparable price of a single Off-Broadway ticket. This enables a single person to purchase a pod to themselves or two people in a “social bubble” to attend and be seated together. Each two-seat “pod” will be socially distanced 6 feet away from other pods. For pricing details, please click HERE.
The Daryl Roth space is ADA compliant. All seating is accessible seating. Audio-description is available on our headsets for our blind and low-vision patrons. For the D/deaf and hard-of-hearing, we are able to accommodate by providing a script upon request prior to attending the performance. For those with unilateral hearing, our headsets can cater to our patron’s dominant side.
101 E 15th St, New York, NY 10003
- All front of house staff will complete COVID compliance training.
- All visitors and staff will complete a health questionnaire and have their temperature taken upon arrival at the venue.
- All visitors and staff will be required to wear masks at all times while inside the venue.
- All visitors will enter in from one entrance and exit through another, creating a one-way traffic flow.
- Tickets will be sold to a limited number of attendees per showing – as mandated by local and state regulations – with multiple showing times spaced throughout the day to allow ample time in between for venue sanitization.
- All tickets will be sold in advance online. A simplified ticket exchange process is also being implemented online for the convenience of all patrons.
- All tickets are sold in pairs at the comparable price of a single Off-Broadway ticket. This enables a single person to purchase a pod to themselves or two people in a “social bubble” to attend and be seated together. Each two-seat “pod” will be socially distanced 6 feet away from other pods.
- The venue will open 10 minutes prior to each showing, queuing will be avoided.
- Enhanced building ventilation technologies will bring more fresh outdoor air into the venue and disinfect re-circulated air.
- Headphones will be individually sanitized between each showing.
- Contact Tracing is in effect through the information provided by the purchase of tickets.
- To view a full copy of the Daryl Roth Theatre Safety Plan, click here.
- To watch a video detailing these safety protocols, click here.